Soy protein isolate is a complete vegetable protein. It contains all essential amino acids for growth and it is equal in quality to the protein in meat, milk and eggs. It is made from defatted soy meal by removing most of the fats and carbohydrates, yielding a product with 90% protein. It has a very low fat content and because most of the carbohydrates are removed, the intake of soy protein does not cause flatulence.
Some of the benefits of soy protein are:
– high protein content (90% protein);
– one of the best substitutes for meat because it contains all the essential amino acids;
– reduces cholesterol levels;
– reduces the risks of heart related diseases;
– assists in the prevention of osteoporosis, some cancers and menopausal symptoms.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to us
8 Stockville Road, Gillitts 3610
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.